Our company was built on the principle of providing the best entertainers available in the marketplace. These entertainers would not only be of top quality, but they would also adhere to a code of ethics.
Lucia has been working with kids for over 30 years and face painting for 15 years. Since attending her first face painting course as part of a Clown’s Canada convention, Lucia has put her heart and soul into studying the art. As a former home day care provider, Lucia has a love and gentleness for children that they feel even before they sit in her chair.
Lucia has studied in person or online with The Wolfe Brothers, Sean Avram, Jay Bautista, Pashur Jinny, Marcela Murad, Gary Cole, Pat Newton, Mark Reid and Heather Green among others and has attended face painting conventions such as Bodyssey. Almost daily Lucia has her face paints out and is learning new techniques and ways to make her face painting even better.
"D Jay & Lucia, you are both so amazing. My children can't stop talking about both of you. They can't wait to our next birthday party so that you can come back again."
Sara Dimerman (Psychologist, Author & Parenting/Relationship Expert to the Media)
"Love http://www.djayentertainment.ca Face Painter & Balloon Artist"
Jennifer Valentyne (TV and Radio Personality)
"You’re the best balloon maker ever"
Frank Ferragine (TV Personality)
"The children were enthralled by the magic and were sad to see the show come to an end"
Pineway Summer Camp
"D Jay the Entertainer was very funny, engaging and amusing. The audience thoroughly enjoyed his " Wacky " sense of humour. His comedic routine with the guitar had the children bursting with laughter."
Librarian from Toronto Public Library
"The kids and their parents are still talking about your show. The staff also enjoyed the show"
"Thank you so much for such a wonderful afternoon of entertaining at our party. We will all remember your performance for many years to come, we all enjoyed the show!! You were awesome!"
"I received many compliments on the entertainment you provided to the children and adults alike"
"Santa came to our house over the weekend. We have 15-20 kids. The kids loved his story time, his jokes, he made kids comfortable and made all of us laugh. He was so amazing! I would highly recommend him for events. Thank you, Santa!"
"The entire show was a hit with our mixed group of kids. All I keep hearing about from the parents is how awesome the face paint was. Definitely will recommend."
"Amazing Santa. He was on time, funny, make kids and parents laugh and created an experience rather than just sitting and taking picture. Will definitely recommend."
1. I will keep my acts, performance and behavior in good taste at all times. I will remember that a good performer entertains by making fun of themselves and does not get laughter at the expense or embarrassment of others.
2. I will strive to achieve the best that I can with my costume and/or makeup and appear clean and neat at all times. I will always try to remain anonymous while in makeup and costume as a clown, though there may be circumstances when it is not reasonably possible to do so.
3. An entertainer should never drink any alcoholic beverage prior to a performance or appearance, nor should he/she drink any alcoholic beverage while in costume and/or makeup.
4. An entertainer should not smoke while in costume and/or makeup and in public. If you are a smoker, make sure that you have a good supply of breath mints to take before meeting the public.
5. An entertainer should never touch anyone in an inappropriate way especially while in costume and/or makeup.
6. While on appearance, in costume and/or makeup, I will carry out the directives of the Producer or his designated deputies. I will abide by all performance rules without complaint in public.
7. I will abide by a professional code of business ethics.
Using cookies on our site is the only way analytics works so we can know how many people visit our site.